Cement additives are materials added to cement for the optimization of the cement properties and the cement grinding process. Cement additives are classified into different product groups such as grinding aids, strength enhancers and performance enhancers.
Cement Additives Are a Popular Choice Because They...
- Positively affect the production process and the quality of cement.
- Improve defined cement properties, e.g. powder flowability, strength development, mortar workability and durability.
- Adjust the cement quality to meet the demands set by relevant standards and cement customers.
- Contribute to the profitability of cement plants.
- Ensure less environmental impact by reducing utilization of energy and resources combined with minimized carbon footprint.