Sika® Plastiment® TM-25
Water-reducing and set retarding concrete admixtures
In Fresh state
- Initial setting is delayed allowing time for proper placement and compacting new layer over the retarded RCC, without cold joint.
- Decrease the mortar of concrete bonding volume
- Increase the time available to re compacting the concrete without damaging the material. After the initial set heavy transits can dam age the newly hydrated RCC.
- Increase of the cement efficiency
- Diminish the rate of initial heat generation.
In hardened state
- Increase the mechanical strengths in any weather conditions.
- Diminish the heat generation and the cracking risk
- Increase the density of the RCC